Thursday, October 25, 2012

2 In Between Here & There

In between sewing projects I'm slowly getting my belated birthday and Christmas gifts done. Hmmm... at least I'm ahead on thing! I said I would only do the men in the family.
Until some of ladies saw my first mug.
Drat.
I'm finding painting women in the 1800s to be a bit challenging. Hair, face, hat...
Maybe I should paint mustaches on the women too?
*tee-hee*
I'm finding it a bit challenging to stay on one project. Do you get like that?
Hop-hop-hop... sewing... hop-hop-hop... painting
hop-hop-hop...
***

2 comments:

  1. O wow, awesome job! I love drawing Victorian women: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bikbikandroro/4663728648/ though I can't imagine mine translating so well on a mug haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be amazing if you could. You are so talented woman!

      Delete

Blogging tips